We are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
This policy describes how personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us. Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it.
(last updated January 28, 2017)
DATA CONTROLLER AND OWNER
Francisco Barroso – Praceta Cristóvão Falcão, nº8, Lisboa (Portugal),
For the purpose of the Legislative Decree of 30 June 2003 No. 196 (the Code concerning the protection of personal data) (the “Code”).
INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT FROM YOU
Our application(s) collect data to provide you with the best experiences. The following personal data is collected:
- Usage activity about how you interact with our application(s)
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on the Website or through the application(s).
USES MADE OF THE INFORMATION
Our application(s) use the data we collect to operate our products and to improve the product experience. We may use the data we collect to:
- Perform analysis to improve our products
- Provide personalized experiences
- Provide more relevant search results
- Share aggregate statistics with the public or our partners
We will not share any personally identifying information with outside parties.
We reserve the right to deliver advertising to you in conjunction with your use of our application(s).
Advertising may be contextual, that is it may be sent to you based on your current location or use of our application(s). Any opt out that you send us in relation to direct marketing communications does not apply to such advertising.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
- If any application or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
Users have the right, at any time, to know whether their Personal Data has been stored and can consult the Data Controller to learn about their contents and origin, to verify their accuracy or to ask for them to be supplemented, cancelled, updated or corrected, or for their transformation into anonymous format or to block any data held in violation of the law, as well as to oppose their treatment for any and all legitimate reasons. Requests should be sent to the Data Controller at the contact information set out above.
This Application does not support “Do Not Track” requests.
To determine whether any of the third party services it uses honor the “Do Not Track” requests, please read their privacy policies.
Our applications may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.